It comes as a huge, humbling surprise to me that Adjacent Engels was recently nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award. Thank you, CleansedByGod, for nominating me!
There are five guidelines for accepting this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
So here we go – seven facts about me:
- I, along with my husband and almost our entire church, am left-handed.
- I studied three foreign languages in school, but you’d never know it, because as I learned each new word, it apparently replaced that word in the prior language in my memory. The only Spanish words I remember now are words that I never learned in subsequent languages. If I ever need a towel in Argentina, I’m ready.
- My favorite color is pink. I didn’t realize it until my roommate in college pointed it out. Until then, I thought my favorite color was green.
- The first time my husband and I spoke was when he asked me out on a date that life-changing day.
- If you ask me where I’m from, I won’t have an answer, and I’ll just give you a dumb, confused look.
- My favorite vegetable is eggplant.
- The place that is most “home” to me is a place I’ve never lived.
I have been encouraged and challenged by the following blogs, so I would like to nominate them for the One Lovely Blog Award:
Aubry – http://aubrysmith.com/
Alex – http://jewishchristiangay.wordpress.com/
Ben – http://bburleson.wordpress.com/
Dave – http://diasolifeontheborder.org/
David – http://stuffthatsrelevant.wordpress.com/
Jennifer – http://jennifershope.wordpress.com
Tahlitha – http://justmyfaithtalking.wordpress.com/
Willow – http://willowfeller.com/
I would also like to nominate these, as I always leave their blogs feeling hungry: